Atlas High Purity Water is a growing company seeking an Installation Technician to support our high purity water service business in the Northeast. The Technician will assemble, install, and provide auxiliary service and maintenance support for critical high purity water systems at our customer facilities (biotech and pharma, hospital and life science, research and academic) throughout the region.
Atlas High Purity Water exists to be a phenomenal place to work and the best high purity water service organization in Greater Boston. Headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, our team of high purity water experts designs, installs, and services high purity water systems for critical applications at facilities throughout the Northeast. Our team members are ambitious, and together we enjoy tackling the challenge of building an outstanding company, culture, and professional environment.
Our company’s core values: We are positive, We are determined to win, We have each other’s backs
- Assembly and installation of high purity water systems, including installing process piping, plastic welding, and general plumbing
- Auxiliary system service, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Training will be provided for specific applications, equipment/technology, water testing and other aspects of this job
- The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical background, with experience in plumbing and piping
- Familiarity with RODI systems a plus
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete paperwork
- Will be placed into 24/7 on call rotation after completion of training
- Valid driver’s license with record in good standing is required for this position
- Must be able to communicate and interact well with customers as well as co-workers and manager(s)
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70 pounds
- Use of and care for company-provided tools
- Some nights, weekends and holidays are required as needed (with overtime pay)
- Some travel is required as needed